Tuesday, March 01, 2016

bare minerals complexion rescue


As much as I love the transformation of my prone to redness, sensitive skin - 

for which I totally blame my dear grandmother who most likely froze certain bits of my face when she used to take me for long pram walks in what was then pre-climate change Scandinavian winters. Of course I never complained then, it takes years for such things to develop. But still, blaming you granny

brought by bareMinerals original foundation, but during cold, dry winter days it doesn't work as much magic anymore. In fact I find that it dries the skin, despite the Dermalogica moisture boost.



So when my last jar of the mineral powder was empty the other week and I had to get a new one I asked if they could recommend something better for winter use. 'Our fabulous BB cream of course!' So home I came with a tube of complexion rescue. Which you apparently should use over the day cream, but under the mineral powder.

I'm not sure my patience with the daily beauty regime is quite that embodying, in fact I know I loath having to layer different stuff on my face like this. But. But after trying a few drops of the complexion rescue I find that it actually covers that redness on my cheeks pretty well on its own. So perhaps I'll use it without the powder (over the day cream of course) the rest of this winter.


All in all, given the unabashed enthusiasm for the product from snoopervisor Ågot, it must be a fabulous product, right? Right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...