Monday, February 22, 2016

the colour purple circus nails


It's circus nails time again! I did promise I would do that more often this year. Which, apart from the cleansing and giving away to charity, is the one personal goal of this year that I've actually managed to fulfill. So far. Other than that I'm more scatter-brained than focused 1,5 months into the new year. 

Which obviously is material for a whole other blogpost. But this one is about nails. And the colour purple. Which still is one of my least liked colours. But sometimes I feel like it despite that. So here is:


OPI Do you have this color in Stock-holm? (Obviously I had to get a bottle of that one.), Models Own Speckled egg Swan and OPI You're such a Budapest.

Technically perhaps not fully circus nails since I've done 3 colours instead of 5-10, but good enough fun for me. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...