Sunday, November 22, 2015

moomin sneakers


I'm convinced that the world would be a much better place if everyone wore Moomin shoes. From now on - or at least  from spring - I'll do my bit on that front.

By getting my pair in the webshop instead of buying them in Helsinki I saved about 50% of the price (crazy). 

They are adorable! I wish they came in half sizes too, because they would indeed fit better as a 40,5 instead of 40. But on the other hand my experience with trainers and sneakers are that they stretch A LOT compared to any other shoes I've had. So in this case better slightly snug fit than  a bit to big.

From classic Finnish brand Karhu, they come in orange/red too. Plus two other Moomin styles, higher priced.

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I love Moomin ANYTHING.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...