Sunday, November 29, 2015

happy advent first 2015


I can't believe it's already the first advent Sunday - feels like August was only a few weeks away.


Cosy cafe breakfast, two Christmas fairs (neither very exciting), a spot of glögg (glühwein) and a new reusable Christmas wreath.


And yes, as always, of course thinking about the environment, the planet and the miserable, disappointing being called homo sapiens. Oh I may be on the top 100-list of the most influential in social media on sustainability in Sweden - but I prefer to live as I talk/write as much as possible on an everyday basis and inspire that way. And like for many others, crowds, marches and me, we're simply not friendly peas in a pod. That fact certainly doesn't mean I don't care.

Hope you advent Sunday
has been fulfilling and loving ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...