Tuesday, October 13, 2015

breakfast habits


I am definitely not a person who always stick to the same kind of breakfast - unlike my grandparents who really couldn't deal with the concept of variety and always came visiting with their own food. Yup, really. - 

but the breakfast combo mostly eaten is some kind of bread (often toast) with cheese and veggies, orange juice and tea.

It has been quite a while since I had the soygurt, fruit and seeds breakfast - which  I used to eat often, probably so often so it turned boring - but the other day I did. Plain Alpro soygurt (I do prefer flavoured) with frozen raspberries, a sliced banana, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, goji berries and chia. It was really lovely and refreshing for a change. I have now stocked up on flavoured soygurt and plan to do this more often. And vary the fresh fruit topping.

Do you have any special breakfast habits? Are you rigid with breakfast routines or do you like variation? What's your favourite breakfast and what do you usually have?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...