Sunday, July 26, 2015

new office equipment for prosit

for the prosit office, from berlin with love, june 2015 -

I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with cute and special office equipment. Work gets much more fun when you look around and your environment makes you smile.

Here are a few goodies I (unexpectedly) laid my happy hands on in Berlin.

for the prosit office, from berlin with love, june 2015 -

I've been looking for a snazzy cordless computer mouse for ages. Ideally I want a Marimekko Unikko one, but those are sadly not available in Europe (for odd reasons unknown). But I guess a white one with pink speed stripes will have to do. For a fraction of the cost of a possible Unikko one I'm sure. And it is really fast! And has been paw approved!

for the prosit office, from berlin with love, june 2015 -

And who knew my (office) life lacked a tweetering paper clip collecting wee bird? Adorable! And, needless to say, massively paw approved.

for the prosit office, from berlin with love, june 2015 -

I also got me Berlin skyline ruler - something I also have been looking for for ages, an extra fine ruler - butterfly clips for papers, a cloth to keep glasses and computer screen clean and obviously something cat related: a hugging, magnetic cat that will keep a firm hold on your stuff.

What's your favourite office equipment?

Computer mouse from the electronics chain Saturn
Ruler from Monkeybusiness

The rest from Pylones

1 comment:

DahnStarr said...

I bought myself a bright pink wireless mouse for my office computer. Everyone at work knows that should I leave so does my mouse. My other little cute thing is a scotty dog stapler. It is very little and is useless as a real stapler for office work use. However, it sure is cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...