Wednesday, June 10, 2015

this little piglet

this little piglet

Spotted this little cutie in one of my favourite shops in Stockholm - for sweet things, Moomin stuff and interior decoration for people who are still young at heart and love colours and silliness - the other day. That look in the little piglet eye has followed me ever since. It's very realistically made.

Not that I was exactly looking for a proper piggy piglet bank, but this is serious cuteness overload and s/he would look grand in a certain pink office... I also noticed that I saw the wrong price on the tag, I thought it costed over twice as much. Maybe I should pop by again and have a proper look and cute meet... This is certainly a REAL case of spend money to save money!

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I can't tell you how jealous I am that your have access to Moomin products...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...