Sunday, May 17, 2015

blissful garden and geraniums

växplats nybyn, maj 2015

The weekend that was did not only hold suburban pink cherry blossom trees and the King's meadow lily field of 2015 it was also time for the first visit this season to one of my happy places Växplats Nybyn.

växplats nybyn, maj 2015

Where we enjoyed their vegan and awesome as usual take on cinnamon buns/rolls. And bought some flowers. Because even if my experience of geraniums isn't that great and I'm no fan of their strong scent I think they look lovely and I wish I had a better hand with flowers. And I did by one recently (the geranium of 2015, Violino) which looks rather alone on my office window sill.

luddkolt's british shorthair, may 2015

So I got two more for company. Hopefully I will be able to keep them alive this time. And in regular bloom. For a long long time to come.

the king's meadow lily field, may 2015

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...