Thursday, March 05, 2015

hey little suncat, let's go outside and watch the fullmoon

luddkolt's british shorthair

Sunny day you say? You think I should go outside and not sleep indoors all day? I'm not sure you grasp exactly how tired a little cat can be.

But alright then. Let's go.

luddkolt's british shorthair

It was indeed a lovely, sunny day today. Fully enjoyed by pretty much every cat, but decidely chilly from a human perspective. I did fill upp on the natural vitamin D, but mostly did my working indoors.

From full sun to fullmoon. And a little tired kitty in between.

fullmoon over stockholm- march 5, 2015

PS. This weekend there are rumours of sun and +15 degrees, which seems absolutely crazy already. But I will make my best to really soak up the sun then. It has been a long winter and it isn't over yet. DS.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...