Sunday, February 01, 2015

the amigurumi owls in progress

amigurumi owls to be

My crocheting and knitting in rota is going well so far. Much better than the rota reading, since I'm basically concentrating on one book alone at the moment. It's fascinating and thought-provoking and I can't get enough. Which is of course a good thing really.

amigurumi owls to be

Now I should concentrate on assembling the sweater, because it would after all be so lovely to actually wear it this winter. And I'm pretty certain it will not be such a fiasco as last winter's sweater project...

amigurumi owls to be

But instead I've been concentrating on finishing the mittens and tiny amigurumi owls' eyes' embroidery. The latter takes forever. And I'm sure the assembling of 12 tiny owls with 12 tiny beaks and 24 tiny eyes will take even longer.

amigurumi owls to be

This is the current status of the owls. All the colours make me happy! Someone said the project looked like a study of the Pantone colours and funnily enough I agree. Though it wasn't my intention. I'm just a colour nerd and this is how we do it.

amigurumi owls to be

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...