Sunday, December 07, 2014

second advent sunday sweden 2014

sigtuna

My second Advent Sunday was spent on the annual Christmas fair in Sigtuna. Nice breakfast at Tant Brun, pretty town as always. Awful weather, too much people and generally uninteresting things for sale. Still, it has become a personal December tradition to attend this. And a lovely thing just for that reason.

sigtuna

sigtuna

sigtuna

sigtuna

sigtuna

I resisted to buy one of the pretty Christmas wreaths (above in the third picture) because I wanted to support one of my previous clients, a gardener, who attended a fair at one local suburbian water hole. I happily settled for one of her cute wreaths which now adorns my front door instead.

sigtuna

Bought a saffron bun for an appropriate Advent Sunday fika. And enjoyed the third season of the prettiest-advent-candlestick-ever in my office - the Lucia parade all throughout December for me, not just on the 13th.

All and all, lucky me.

luciatåget - advent candlestick in the office

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...