Friday, December 19, 2014

happy birthday number three, prosit sisters

luddkolt's british shorthair

Let's just say Sister White Lens louse and Sister Red aren't impressed by how I handled their birthday this year. Ie I forgot it. Only by a day, but still. Instead of giving them their proper B-day blogpost it was their mother and grandmother who occupied the space. Which obviously isn't acceptable, but a fact still.

Trudly, madly, deeply sorry that something as impawtant as your birthday slipped my mind just a wee bit. But you did get special food to feast on and extra super-cuddles, I hope that was alright?

The happiest of birthdays and oh so many more to come and a grateful thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the purrfect poster girls for Prosit. We sure have had some exciting years together since this, haven't we?!

I am blessed for having you two, sweetest of tykes, in my life!

2 comments:

CrimsonAnna said...

Congratulations Prosit sisters =)

Shaheen said...

Sweet - how they change, but yet not change. Blessed we are when animals become part of our families.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas Pia and a Happy New Year, your blog continues to put colour into my life, I am just sorry I don't come on over more often and comment. Hope your well

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...