Saturday, November 15, 2014

the party dogs

the party dogs

Attended a family gathering (in celebration of someone's 85th birthday) today. And while other people seem more interested in talking to eachother and ooing over babies I am, as usual, not the least bit interested in those participants. I only have eyes for the dogs, or whatever animals attend the gathering.

Today I was so very lucky to meet, greet and cuddle with not only one or two but three party dogs! Above is Wilson, 4 year old bordercollie mix, supersweet and mild tempered. He found Anton, 2 year old french bulldog, a bit too much.

the party dogs

Fun and energetic he reminded me a lot of Little Loaf. But to be honest I'm not sure, would I ever get a dog again, I'd want one this *on* again. They get more philosophical with age, but still, more than a handfull of dog...

the party dogs

Last and least in age, 5 months old Timmo, Spanish water dog. Such a soft bundle of fluff and puppiness! I'm going to see him (and the rooster and chickens he live with!) next weekend. Hopefully in better light conditions then.

Every party would be a better party with furry attendees as far as I'm concerned.

2 comments:

Isabella G&G said...

Any celebration is always better with animals around, and I couldn't agree more with your zero interest in children (despite everyone's astonishment). What I've really enjoyed about your post is that, funnily enough, you happened to find a French bulldog and a Spanish water dog at the party, the same two breeds I have at home. Aren't they just sweet? Especially water dogs, so playful, friendly, good-natured and intelligent!

Isabella G&G said...

Any celebration is always better with animals around, and I couldn't agree more with your zero interest in children (despite everyone's astonishment). What I've really enjoyed about your post is that, funnily enough, you happened to find a French bulldog and a Spanish water dog at the party, the same two breeds I have at home. Aren't they just sweet? Especially water dogs, so playful, friendly, good-natured and intelligent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...