Sunday, November 09, 2014

the little yarn shop cat

the little yarn shop helper

In the adorable yarn shop Garnboden Ulligt & Gulligt (The Yarn shop Wolly & Cuddlesome) - neighbour in Enköping with one of my favourite cafes - with oh so many droolworthy yarns and a very enthusiastic, helpful and sweet proprietor there is also a feline helper.

It's not until recently I've met him, but I do love any business that have furry helpers. And it's somehow kind of obvious that such a cute shop filled with addictive candy for yarn-aholics should also have the purrfect helper.

The help consists of sleeping in an armchair behind the counter. But I'm certain his mere presence, like any cat's or dog's or fine being's, oozes extra magic over the shop and its yarns.

My Lovikka mittens to be and the sweet sweater to be will be even more splendid for it, I'm sure.

Do you have a favourite shop or 
other establishment with a perfect furry helper?

my favourite yarn shop

1 comment:

Poppy Q said...

what a cute little shop, we love it's sleepy little tabby helper.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...