Sunday, July 06, 2014

two red peas in a pod

two red peas in a pod

One tarsier and one british shorthair named Zigne. Same same but different.

two red peas in a pod

Zigne is also the mini-me of me, but to be honest I think her clever, big copper eyes look has more in common with the tarsier. The nose, the smile. Wouldn't you agree?

two red peas in a pod

The tarsier art is by a fantastic Swedish animal painter, Charlotte Nicolin, of which I'm going to show and tell a bit more later. Simply amazing, expressive paintings and prints of animals and flowers, both in colour and black/white.

two red peas in a pod

1 comment:

CrimsonAnna said...

Thank you for the hint of this artist =) I adored her wildlife pictures. Thinking abour ordering something of it for my home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...