Monday, July 07, 2014

the yelp queen of smultronställen on instagram

ice-cream stockholm

I was touched to be asked to reign the Yelp Stockholm Instagram account - @yelpstockholm - for this week (July 7 - 13), of course I said yes! In my role as the Yelp queen of smultronställen (and a Yelp Elite) I'm showing glimpses of my Stockholm there, my smultronställen (plur). *As if she doesn't do that quite enough from her own Instagram account...* I have to say that the trickiest thing is to be selective and boil down lots of great moments and captures to one snap a day... oh dear.

Today was the hottest day in a long long time - the temperature moaning in June seems awfully far away... - and one of my fine moments of the day was having ice-cream at 18 smaker (18 flavours), my favourite ice-cream spot in Stockholm. Organic and always at least two vegan flavours to chose from. Today my choices were dark chocolate sorbet and liquorice soy, both awesome. And the snap of the day was this two-in-one -

ice-cream stockholm

Organic, colourful, Stockholm, bobbaloo, something sweet and vegan options. Pretty pleased with my choice for the first day. And so were the bobbaloos.

ice-cream stockholm

PS One and a half year ago I became the Yelp Queen of Stockholm, and I've hold on to the crown since. Rather impressive if I may say so myself. Last week I lost it though, I don't check in and I don't write as many reviews as I used to so I'm fine with that. Rather relaxing in fact. The queen has abdicated, long live the queen DS

1 comment:

VisitStockholm said...

Hi! Congrats on making Yelp elite :)
We thought you might be interested in our current video initiative #mystockholm where Stockholmers are telling their story on what Stockholm means for them. Check out the videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/Stockholm/videos
Perhaps you'd like to participate yourself? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...