Tuesday, June 03, 2014

bare minerals original foundation

bare minerals original

Remember my quest for the perfect face cream for my sensitive skin, from skin rescuer to recovery salve (and more)? Alas nothing did the trick for me.

I do prefer to solve (skin) issues via healthy choices and good skincare products before covering it up with make-up. It was a very long time since I enjoyed a lot of make-up. Now I most always feel that, when it comes to a lot of things in life, less is more - but not when it comes to cats, books, carrots or colours of course - and that certainly applies to make-up.

But after a friend kept telling me I really should try mineral powders (specifically bareMinerals original foundation/powder) to both cover the redness and soothe the skin I finally succumbed to the idea and popped by the big department store to see if it was something for me.

I have to say that the difference was dramatic when the make-up cashier applied the product on my cheeks. Obviously a no brainer to get a jar.

I got a synthetic brush and it works great. The primer sample I haven't tried yet. But the original powder foundation me and my face are really happy about after one week's use. Easy to apply and looks natural not at all make-upey. Ie it gets a whole lotta thumbs up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...