Sunday, May 26, 2013

cat and bunny path

cat and bunny path

Currently M's elderly parents are downsizing from a house to an apartment which means there are a lot of garden stuff they no longer need or have room for. Thus I've been on the recieving end of a lot of that lately. Granted I'm not keen on electrical equipments and garden tools as such, but I can see their usefulness - but to be honest, I see a lot of sell/give away potential there.

What I do enjoy though is silly little garden ornaments, I think this is my favourite so far. The bunny family. And lo and behold there's a matching cat in my garden. I'm such a lucky bunny!

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

I prefer your cat ornament (adornment) to the bunies - but they are all cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...