Wednesday, December 12, 2012

fiftyfive granny squares to go

thought this would be a neat little project to take with me on the flight to budapest. using up leftover yarns (inspired by an idea in the scrap yarn knitting and crocheting book), magic yarn as in the socks and wristwarmers.

72 squares to get a cardigan. writing this i have 55 more squares to get there.

as usual crocheting is eating yarn so i'll have to pick up more yarn balls tomorrow anyway.

what woolly projects are you working on right now?
christmas gift in the making?



2 comments:

DahnStarr said...

Yarn/wool and I are not friends. Love the stuff but have never gotten the hang of how to make anything by my own hand.

Elephant's Child said...

I am neither a knitter or a crocheter. However I am an appreciator and am looking forward to the finished product. You will post photos won't you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...