Wednesday, November 14, 2012

upcycled seat cushion

upcycled seat cushion

I know I've promised lots of pictures of pink office, but somehow there's always some tweaking that needs doing, improvements, a bit of tidying up, pink office styling etc etc - and the light is never really right. One day there will be light and there will be pictures, even if that day isn't today.

But I give you something small and pink instead, an unexpected detail I've been enjoying a lot since I bought it a few months back - an upcycled seat cushion. Easy to make yourself of course - and I have lots of those charity shop rags left - but it called my name, this crocheted seat (by MFJ Form) since no matter how comfortable a (pink) plastic office chair is it really can be terribly uncomfortable to sit on a warm day without a seat cushion.

And yes, this simple thing, crocheted with recycled rags, have been surprisingly kind to my behind. What a difference an upcycled pink seat cushion can make!

upcycled seat cushion


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...