Monday, August 06, 2012

the august weekend that was

chocolate buns

The weekend started with a whole lot of grump - which I'd be lying if I'd say the weekend had completely sorted, but at least, the tooth ache bit is now doable, perhaps partly due to the pink splint being used again. I will hopefully, fingers crossed, not have to call the dentist this week... -

drömkåken café & butik

but due to overall lovely weather, toy car outings,

äppelfabriken och wiksunds trädgård

cafe stops, the always eager, friendly company of bobbaloos

äppelfabriken och wiksunds trädgård

roosters, chocolate buns,

Untitled

a new set of circus nails and

Untitled

kitten cuddles galore it has changed my mood into a happier place to be. I do hope it will semi-blissfully remain there for a while now. Because I find that no matter how much you try to refill on sun and good stuff when possible, it never really is enough for a longer period of time. It's a fragile thing, easily scraped off.

For the week to come I hope to have energy for lots of writing, reading a bit of cleaning and the laundry. That shouldn't be too much to ask for, right? Right. As I'm writing this the rain has begun to pour down, if that will be the week's weather at least the sun won't tempt.

I hope your weekend was a good one too,
that you managed to refill on the good stuff and
that your week will hold only fine things.


Untitled

1 comment:

DahnStarr said...

Two of my fav. photos in one post. How cool is that! Here is wishing you well on your tooth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...