Wednesday, February 15, 2012

red bird feeder

052

Just in time for the next heavy snowfall the birds hanging around in my garden got a new bird feeder (from Swedish company Wildlife Garden). Another red one. Yes, I finally managed to find a red combi feeder too and like the white one it of course cried out to be thoroughly inspected by the small sized woollies.

054

057

060

When every nook and cranny had been inspected, the red feeder was filled with nuts instead of bobbaloos and got suspended beside its white sibling. And then the snow fell.

023

I do hope the little birdies will enjoy their new feeder and all the delights it holds. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is indeed served for the little feathered ones.

025

4 comments:

DahnStarr said...

You got snow too! Isn't it wonderful after being without it for soooo looong!?!

Elephant's Child said...

I love this post. Thankyou.

icedgurl said...

trekking your blog!!! love it! nice feeder. a red one! one of my fave shade. hehe

cheers!
..TREK..

Chelle said...

This is wonderful. I love the photos of your bird feeder, and I am glad that more and more people are recognizing its significance and advantage when it comes to bird feeding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...