Wednesday, September 07, 2011

old photos that made me smile

070924 020

Browsed through some older photos in my Flickr stream today, some of them made me smile and remember fun times. Here are a few. Cats and kittens galore. And possibly a loaf dog or two. (And no, Vilgot above, blue tabby british shorthair, wasn't harmed in any way.)

070929 013

The latest (and hopefully not the last) kitten litter in 2007, born 2-3 weeks apart. The older kittens scuttered over to the younger ones living quarters to play, the younger ones had barely opened their eyes at that time and it all seemed very precarious. The two mothers (sisters) however didn't care and soon they decided it was a good thing to simply share kittens and (cramped) living quarters.

071006 015

071030 058


William Wallace, red tabby british shorthair five weeks old

071104 006

How many sleeping kittens can you fit on 
one tiny blanket under a kitchen chair?


071124 047

When watching TV under a blanket you must be 
prepared to act cat and kitten bed. The furrier the merrier.

071206 005

I heart you

IMG_0128

Sometimes you find the strangest of things in the dustpan

IMG_0858

Someone named loaf dog in desperate need of a fur cut...

IMG_1163

I think we need to have another carrot cap chap photo session, 
after all it has been over three years since...

IMG_2301

Squeaker toys are the best

IMG_7235

Yeah, I've got style, baby
(Waldemar Warwick)

IMG_7580

Priceless mother and daughter capture

IMG_9013

The things one has to put up with in this residence...

IMG_1732

To capture a hippo

What made you smile today?

8 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Well, your photos certainly have made me smile today!

Felis said...

Lovely, lovely photos! It's difficult to choose favorite! Like my nickname "Felis" shows - cats are most perfect creatures, for me. But little Loaf is my favorite too. So I can't choose favorite photos from those!
I can tell what make me smile yesterday! It was national holiday in my country, and start project to bring back wild horses in wild. I hope to be successful! Bulgaria is not eco oriented country, so we lost many of our unique natural treasure! I hope to can bring back and that's great project!

Growing Up Gramma said...

Thank you for the smiles! I truly truly need them today!

Melanie said...

GAH! Cuteness overload! <3

Suman said...

Pia, such precious photos! Thank you for sharing and making us all smile.

Elephant's Child said...

Big, bigger, biggest smiles at your post. Thankyou.

Teena in Toronto said...

Ah!!!!!!!!!! Such cute pix!

Happy blogoversary :)

pärlbesatt said...

Aaaaah, sötchock!! Jag får karies! Vågar inte visa bilderna för nån här hemma, då blir det katt-tjat for sure. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...