Saturday, June 18, 2011

saturday colours that made me happy

012

This pie. It was heavenly. With rhubarb and strawberries in a crust that was perfect, served with custard. At sweet Café Tant Gredelin (Aunty Violet). Of course the accompanying bobbaloos in question (Nilla and Georgia) ate most of it. I only had a spoonful or so. Really.

006

019


They had a blast amongst the flowers when we went to get some new plants at Alsta gardens. Can you see them?

031

They thought the pond was very fetching and they met a giant friendly frog. 

033

Myself, I was quite sad to learn that these pretty garden LED-lights I lusted after, turned out to be no LED-lights at all (despite the label), just glowing in the sunlight flowers. On the other hand, I lust no more and saved my money.

shoe per diem june 18, 2011 - orange

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! And I love those shoes, too! ;-)

Elephant's Child said...

Mmmm rhubard. And strawberries. Looks like an wonderful day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...