Friday, June 17, 2011

have a colourful weekend ~

IMG_9679

Weekend at last, myself I'm hoping to collect my thoughts about the week that was - the good, the bad, the in-between - do a lot of writing, crafting (not that the hand/thumb is all better, but I signed up for an art-project that I neither want to miss out on, nor want to let down, so here goes...), sleeping. Plus at least one flower-colour-café-excursion would be nice.

I hope you all well-deserving souls have a good weekend ~


PS. All fabulous bobbaloos are made by most talented needlefelter Kit Lane and available in her Etsy shop now and then. I, I'm just a very happy and grateful addict owner host of 16 wee ones here in their Swedish settlement.


023

2 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Love the colours to this post. Have a wonderful weekend.

water heater dallas said...

your post of pics is so wonderful, where i can feel something different from this world....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...