Saturday, November 13, 2010

mr liquorice nose

029

This is the colour and November version of Mr Liquorice Nose.

And his charming underbite. The one that eventually disqualified him from dog shows (and which his breeder refused to acknowledge). Which was just as well as I don't think I could have stand the dog-show hullabaloo after all those years of the cat-show counterpart.

I, we, are just so fortunate to have such a gem of a perky, quirky, charming loaf dog extraordinaire in our life, dog show awards or not.

If you want to see the oh so true (really) story about the mad dog show world I wholeheartedly recommend one of the best and funniest movies I've ever seen (and love) - Best in Show.

2 comments:

Kea said...

That's such a great photo of loaf dog.

And I love, love, love Best in Show. Had it on VHS but don't have it on DVD, should pick it up. I heard at the time the movie came out that the actors didn't have a script per se. Just the direction in which the scenes were to go, and that they ad-libbed it all.

P.K said...

Best in Show is a very funny movie. Your loaf dog is perfect and the he has a wonderful furry face. His character comes through in your photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...