Saturday, November 20, 2010

crochet project details

043

Ever so slowly one of the woolly projects I begun making in September 2009 is heading towards the finish line. These happy looking mini-circles will adorn the soon-to-be-finished projects. Not quite as the pattern said, but of course in a much much prettier way.

Oh this has been such a time-consuming finical work, though I'm certain I will be quite proud and happy with achievement when I secure that very last yarn end... And guaranteed to be the only living scarf (well of course, what else could it be, scarfoholic me...) like this in Stockholm, Sweden, yup, dare I say the world. Just the way I like it.

2 comments:

Kea said...

I can't wait to see your finished project! I love the circles--the colours--and they look terrific photographed like that against the snow. (Snow? Acck!)

Pia K said...

thanks, kea, still working on this one... so much else seem to come between this and the finish line...:/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...