Wednesday, August 12, 2009

melon soup and raspberry sorbet

IMG_4198

Sweet, refreshing summer dessert in a bowl. Not made by yours truly. At least not yet.

And I don't blame the soup for a mint leaf going down the wrong way, causing me to act the unwilling bulimic. Honestly don't. Just glad I got myself and cough to the bathroom in time. Besides, main course was quite disappointing anyway.

When I have a go at recreating this lovely dessert I will not use any stupid garnish. That much I know.

Melon soup and raspberry sorbet.

4 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

Well, the mint does make it look extra pretty...

Dana said...

Looks lovely, sorry you had problems with it.

Dana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pia K said...

afos, i know, when i make it i can at least treat the guests to the mint bit...:)

thanks, danangib!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...