Thursday, March 19, 2009

Buddha Earrings

IMG_7885

These little swinging globetrotter earrings with Yin-Yang feel are made from hand carved African beads, Chinese jade and ceramic Buddhas from Amsterdam. I think they compliment each other rather nicely. And so far everything is peaceful in the jewellery box, no cultural clashes or upheavals to be seen.

I haven't felt very inspired to make jewellery or knits as lately, too much of musts going on, but by all means have a look at my Etsy shop or the website, perhaps you'll find something sweet that will lift your spring feel to new heights. Always open to making custom pieces, feel free to ask ~

3 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

They are so cool! My friend at yoga brought in a bottle of beer for someon and the front of the bottle was molded into a buddha. It was amazing.

Unknown said...

These earrings are gorgeous. I just discovered Etsy: what a paradise of nice things and so tempting to buy too much.

I'll have to check out your store.

Pia K said...

Glad you liked them, Holler!

Thanks, Pagan Sphinx, oh yes, tempting to buy too much is quite the key word for Etsy, sigh... Hope you like my wee store:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...