Monday, October 13, 2008

A Swedish Tiger

080924 024
Let me introduce you to a couple of my favorite friends come autumn - two lovely, lovely knitted wool scarfs from old Swedish clothing brand Tiger. One old pink, one bright mustardy yellow, both in intricate flower lace pattern, both brighten up any gloomy autumn day - and they work even better when worn together.
If I had known then - about seven years ago - what I know now, I would of course have gotten a few more of them in other colours. Instead I now have to treasure and care for these two even more, which I suppose isn't all that bad really.
I'm no fan of the design or clothes from Tiger in general, rather boring, mainstream, tiny sizes, black rules, impersonal, but now and then they seem to get the accessories fun, bright and in good quality.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...