Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday Medley

IMG_6289
IMG_6288

You have seen the preview, now more of the highlights of last Sunday; first out an amazing cep soup which probably is the best mushroom soup I've ever had, creamy, ah delicious soupy heaven. I now have the freezer filled with cep in order to try and recreate that creamy delight... Soup went extremely well with still-oven-warm-nearly-as-amazing-as-the-soup-bread. Mmm...

Although there were cats too, for some odd reason they decided to play a low key role in the hullabaloo. They will however get their very own post another day. Now, beware of a whole lot of dog and what might seem like a lot of mindless but silly fun running around, starring Herta, Isak and Malte -

IMG_6301
IMG_6335
IMG_6358
IMG_6380
IMG_6367
IMG_6378m
IMG_6426
IMG_6465
IMG_6435
IMG_6442
IMG_6481
IMG_6491
IMG_6492

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Sooooo cute! Those dogs look like they're having a good day.

Your mushroom soup looks really good. I've never had mushroom soup before. The bread looks pretty good, too. Did you make it?

Paz

Pia K said...

Thanks, Paz, I think one can safely say they had at least much fun as we had watching them!

The soup and the bread was made by the friends we visited, it was just so incredibly good and since I got heaps of cep from them I will try and recreate the soup one fo these days. I'm no great bread maker though, the bread would probably be too much of a challenge for me...:)

Anonymous said...

Let us know when you make it. I'm sure you'll do a great job!

Paz

Pia K said...

Will do and thanks for the encouragement, Paz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...