Saturday, June 07, 2008

Pending...

... this heatwave to pass I'll save all those issues I've planned to write about until my thoughts, mind and fingers on the keyboard are working as usual - or is that just a perfect excuse for Ms Procrastinate? - and instead show some darling pink roses. Pink. Roses. Well, one can never ever go wrong with that, right?

IMG_2178
And these particular roses I found at one of those lovely places of wild strawberries I so recommend a visit to, as a roadtrip - Alsta Gardens

2 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Awww Mia your roses are beautiful but I think I like the photos of your cats and that beautiful dog with the squeeky burger toy.

Enjoy your heatwave, it is cold and raining here.

Pia K said...

Thanks, Poppy, it's rather difficult to enjoy the overabundance of heat, but it looks like things are cooling down now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...