Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm On Etsy Too

Since I'd heard so much good about Etsy - a place apparently being the web home away from home to an overwhelming amount of craft talent, hence also being dangerously addictive... -, I thought I would have a little go at it myself.

So. I've just uploaded a few pieces - so for all you non-Swedish speaking people out there, who have eagerly awaited my website getting it's English section (yeah right) -, I suggest you have a look here. Any questions, please don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.

And I do think the Etsy-badge that will get you right ----->
to my shop is kind of neat too. Widgety neat indeed.

IMG_2630

2 comments:

John D. said...

Those are beautiful Pia! I mean, you know...for girly girls. ; )

Congrats on the new (?) enterprise!

Pia K said...

Thanks, John! Yeah, we all - or at least half of the population at least - need those girlie days too:)

New only as in Etsy, otherwise I've been doing it for some years now, on and off. Great fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...