Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A PS On Smaller Things

I can't very well let January 1st, and Daily Photo Theme Day, pass by without making a note of the fact that me, myself and I was graciously invited by the CDPB blog stockholm by pixels to contribute with my own picture and words on this the first theme day of the year. The theme this time being "The Best Photo of the Year".

I was, am, completely honoured of course, and was unblushingly easy to talk into saying yes. But it was a tricky one, figuring out *the best* photo of the year, so instead I mused about one of the best things, moments of the year past. And of course our beloved and fair city of Stockholm!

If you'd like to have a look at my interpretation of the theme - and a whole lot of other pictures and views on Stockholm - feel free to head over there

Myself I think I'll munch tangerines and finally get on with finishing those what-should-have-been-Christmas-cards-then-New-Year's-cards-instead-and-now-Twelfth-Night-ones. Better late than never...

071222 048

2 comments:

stromsjo said...

Thanks Pia, the way you took care of this theme day has us all delighted.

Pia K said...

Oh, thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...