Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Not Another Cold Christmas

Having felt slightly feeble and uneasy for a few days now, including a semi-sour throat feeling, a cold coming on or already here I'm not sure... It felt like it was only the other week I had my latest nasty cold. And I sure don't want to have yet another Christmas - New Year's like last year...

061224 019

So apart from having had lots of spicy food these past days I'm now looking for help in a bottle - or well, honestly, just another small mug of last Christmas mulled white wine with saffron. It's been biding its time in the fridge for nearly a year and it's still drinkable. So, I hope all those spices and firewater will help fight horrid viruses or germs or whatever it might be, lurking around making me feel all sad and unwell.

And after having had my mulled moment my plan is to simply do a Walter -

071202 028

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...