Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Have a Piece of Chocolate

The latest science buzz is that chocolate is healthier than ever, far surpassing fruit and vegetables when it comes to the amount of antioxidants. Well, for some reason I think I've heard something like this before, until the next piece of groundbreaking research refute it that is...

So in the end I think I'll stick to gobble down a lot of wonderful, succulent, tempting fruit, and veggies, when possible. And then maybe, just maybe, have *a* piece of chocolate for dessert... Who said you can't, and shouldn't, have both?

Want to read more?

071028 024

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Well, I'm glad to know that there is now justification for my chocolate addiction!

Pia K said...

Oh, there's most always a good reason for having a piece of chocolate:)

stromsjo said...

Are we talking cocoa with a bit of sugar or (as is usually the case) sugar with a bit of cocoa? The term chocolate is an umbrella covering a wide range of candies. Chocolate is my only addiction in the sweetie department. Unfortunately (?) I prefer the latter kind and I've been told that the healthy part is the cocoa.

Pia K said...

I suppose it's probably the kind with lesser sugar. But as far as I'm concerned everyone needs to indulge in something, one can't live being a goody two shoes all the time, that would be just too boring!

And when it comes down to it, a piece of smooth milk chocolate now and then is probably one of the less harmless things one can surrender too...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...