Monday, October 29, 2007

Random Post-Travel Thoughts

Safely back home - flight delayed three hours due to the Dash 8 *incidents*, which in the end made most of us *slightly* annoyed for a number of reasons... Like that I managed to leave my fab literary travel-companion behind in the plane, I now so hope I'll be able to get it back... And of course that absent-mindedness had something to do with the fact that we arrived back home in Stockholm waaay after bedtime without having had anything to eat for hours and hours... -

I had my mind set on showing this season's witchy footwear immediately - since I knew the Amsterdam *congratulations to Wendy who had the correct answer in no time...:)* pictures would turn out rather bad due to absolutely lousy light conditions. Every. Single. Day. And therefor a proud and pleased Amsterdam-picture-cavalcade was out of the question...

But the weather and light conditions back home haven't been much better and there was just no chance of snapping any decent pics of the boots I'll happily walk around in this autumn - winter season, today. But still, I'm extremely pleased with the fact that I found so many shoes that fitted both in looks and comfort - and at a reasonable price.

Kind of all three of them for the price I paid for these beauties, I've never worn since they somehow had shrunk by the time I was about to wear them... Oh yes, will make an effort in selling them one day... Along with some other for-various-odd-or-stupid-reasons-never-worn-niceties-in-my-wardrobe-bought-way-before-I-became-this-old-hence-wise...

Something, someones, that have been an absolute bliss seeing again and cuddling, kissing, enjoying are of course the wee furry ones - oh my have the major weensy ones grown in just a few days. My little, bestest catwatcher has indeed done a very good job in feeding and looking after them, they are just even more cute than before - and *very* precocious... My job as a living, walking, moaning, screaming climbing-tree has indeed begun, for real.

Yup, a combined climbing-tree-scratching-post with very nice footwear, that's me in a nutshell, right now. A scratching-post adamant to show off her brand new shoes one day in a not too far future...

071028 115

2 comments:

Anne said...

Åh, äntligen hemma :) Måste få komma och krama kattungar snart!

Pia K said...

Absolutamente, du är så välkommen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...