Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy in Pink

070817 085
Hardly no surprise that I truly do love colours, make me all happy, giddy, excited. The endless possibilities of colour- and pattern combinations is very much a most enjoyable and inspirational pleasure knot. I suppose it's no stun that even if I do love basically all colours, there's a certain colour I hold extra dear in my heart... pink.

070817 084
Such a colour spectrum, so versatile, so sweet, so lurid, so alluring, so... so... lovely in every imaginable way! And if I can't have pink, I want the rest of the red colour scale. Though I do enjoy the green scale too, and the blueish, and...

So when I do find something pink to add to my garden, or just put in an indoor flowerpot or vase, not to mention something to wear, I go all drolly with delight.

070922 009
Add an O, skip an L, and there you have me when I can actually both feast my eyes as well as my palate on something pink. Which most often has a raspberry touch to it. And isn't it just amazing when you can actually mix and match all the pink joys of nature, like in this coconut and raspberry parfait cake with those delicate pinkish white flowers. Oh the happiness, the rapture, the bliss!

070921 001

2 comments:

stromsjo said...

A colourful symphony. The first one is stunning.

Pia K said...

Thanks, Per. That one was actually from that day in Vinterviken, I guess that was very good day for taking pictures of all sorts...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...