Sunday, June 10, 2007

Pale pink catch of the day


I suppose it might be a bit silly, but yes I am pretty giddy about this little pink number as seen to the left. It's only a sundress.
Yes, a very pretty one, in a very appealing colour tone, in a nice cotton fabric, in the right size, but still just a summer dress.
It didn't come cheap, but I think and hope it's worth every crown. The label is Twin-Set and it's just a dream in pink!
The reason I'm so happy about this very dress is that I've been searching high and low for this particular kind of dress for a couple of years now. A simple, but nice, summer dress, easy to wear, easy to wash, versatile thing in the right fabric, the right colour, the right model, the right size.
Every time I've thought I've catched the trophy it's lacked in something, fabric, size, model. Close, but not close enough. Close, but no dress.
But today was the day, the pink miracle made an appearance. I know, I had sort of boycotted that particular shop since they were really ignorant bitches when I had one of my very rare jewellery-selling campaigns some years ago...
But still it can't hurt to just have a look when we're walking past anyway, and they do have a nice selection of labels, and it is a really cute shop interiordesignwise that's a complete mood-enhancer even if one isn't looking to buy *read doesn't find anything to buy*...
And hanging in a corner was this pink delight. I tried it on, it fitted, from behind I didn't look like a walking barn-wall dressed in pink. The price was ok, not cheap, not luxuary, medium with a luxuary tendency perhaps. I'd probably not been able to sleep ever again if I didn't get it. So I got it. In a very nice paper bag. Pink.
Getting a really nice buy in a really nice wrapping, with just the right frills is pretty much half of the joy in shopping - hence the cute bag in the picture. And an extra plus for the little dark pink silk heart hanging from the pricetag.
Happy in pink. Happy is pink.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh! Beautiful! I love that! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...