Sunday, May 13, 2007

The Sanctuary

In Covent garden, London lies a spa called The Sanctuary. I haven't had the opportunity to visit myself, yet *also on my to-do-list* - but I've had the opportunity to try out many of their products. And I always make sure to stock up on them whenever I can (yes Boots are one of my favourite chain of shops in UK!). I just love that both relaxing and invigorating scent of mostly sweet almond and jojoba oil!

Some weeks ago I browsed through my bathroom cabinet and realised I had forgotten that I once bought a travel-kit with their products... What a pleasant surprise!

I'm not sure where to begin, I don't know when I'll have the op to stock up again, maybe I should save a bit on using them... But what's the fun with that? Save it for a rainy day, by that time they may have lost their gorgeous scent and in case of the lotions gone rancid.

So of course I'm going to relax and indulge myself with them, as soon as I've finished the bottles and creams I'm using at the moment. Perhaps saving the travelsize-bottles of body wash, body scrub and body moisture spray for travelling. And I'm glad I also found hidden in the cabinet, two big sized bottles of the wash and the spray...

But I'll most definately enjoy using the other small bottles as soon as possible! How about a bath relaxer - even though my boiler doesn't really want to cooperate when I want to fill the whole tub with hot water... - hydrating cleanser for face, moisture lotion for face, hand sugar scrub - the sugar scrub for body is divine! - body lotion and foot souffle. Mmm... I'll be a sweet almond from top to toe!

Can't help but thinking it would be the ideal thing to do this evening, after having dealt with lawnmowing - first time this season - and getting rid of the excess of dandelions that threaten to take over all flowerbeds. They're more than welcome, the dandelions, in my garden, they're lovely. But when they completely ignore the fact that there are other flowers that want to live and be seen there too - well, then I guess I'll have to step in as do that dirty work. Being the giant annihilator. An obliteration that only works for a few weeks of course...

Having done that green thing I'm curious about a new recipe for a green lasagna that I want to try out. And after that I do think it's time for some sweet almond-treatment...

Now playing - The Flower Duet from Lakme by Robin Youngsmith

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...