Thursday, April 12, 2007

The findings of today

Somehow I just can't go to bed without bragging a bit about the complete findings *well...* I made today:

* finally that eagerly awaited cake-cover from Tupperware made its way into my arms. Thanks, Anne! I'm not a regular Tupperware-fan, but I fell for this one, since the ones I do have have a tendency to break...

* some milk-chocolate from Chokladfabriken (The Chocolate factory - without Willy Wonka). Better late than never - I will make chocolate fondue this weekend with that fondue-set I got for Christmas...

* to my great surprise they had began selling Kusmi tea at Cajsa Warg - in the large tin for 145 sek, the small ones (perfect as a thoughtful gift!) for 35 sek. I got one big with the much praised Prince Vladimir-blend (citrus, vanilla, bergamot and cinnamon) and a small one as a gift *so I won't even whisper what flavour it contains*.

We did find Kusmi tea at another shop today too (suddenly very popular it seems?), the prices were *slightly* different, 195 sek for the big tins and 295 sek for 5 small ones...

* hrm, well, I know I wasn't exactly happy with the fact that some, too many, beautyproducts come in glass-bottles, like Nars eyeliner... But since we did manage to pop in at c/o Stockholm AND they still happened to have 50% off selected products, AND there was a bottle of the Ghost (black) one left... Black is back - on everything but clothes when it comes to my world of cat-hair.

And no I won't get that much coveted rhubarb-perfume - as it turned out the middle- and basenote smell just awful of musk. Musk that share the firstplace with sandalwood being the two most repugnant scents mankind has blended in perfumes. Brr...

My day of complete findings - now I'll go Further under the duvet with Marian Keynes...

PS Check this fun literature-map out! I had no idea John Irving and MK were as close as that - huge fan of the first one, quite mixed feelings about the later... Maybe this is a perfect way to discover some new literary favourites? DS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...