Saturday, March 24, 2007

The world according to... copycats & karma


Isn't it peachy, the way some people just don't seem to have any imagination at all and gladly rip off names, titles and ideas everywhere... Yes even personal presentations - excuse me while I throw up...

Since they're obviously quite busy copying and writing down things, it would be nice if they could also write down some credits where credit is due...

On the one hand the world is full of the ideas, more or less the same, buzzing around in the stratosphere, taking a dive and planting themselves here and there.

On the other hand the world is also too full of copycats. Sometimes there just is far too much of a coincidence to be true. Oh I wish these sorry excuses for a cat could just evaporate - or at least chose another line of work or occupation, preferably six feet under...

I do try and give credit where credit is due, and if I don't, I apologize profusely! I suppose it's down to one's own conscience in the end. Conscience, also something that copycat's don't seem to have an abundance of.

If I could I would pee on them and their things (the dog-boy-tactics), instead I set my hope to karma!

PS I know where I got my blog's name from, and why my personal presentation is what it is, do you...?? DS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...