Saturday, March 24, 2007

WCB - The fascination with bread-baskets

I do like a nice bread-basket to serve my bread, buns and cookies in. With a cute little cloth. However I'm not the only one who likes bread-baskets in this household. Sometimes really hairy buns jumps in and settle down. So beware, the picture that follows are not for the feeble hearted...

"Yes I do fit, I do, I do, I do! And even if I don't like to show my eyes to the camera I have to have a close one on you" - the father-to-be S*Javeliner's Pelle Svensson

Donald Dunvegan
This cookie is pretty cute, nearly cute enough to eat? EC S*Luddkolt's Donald Dunvegan as a tiny kitten

Greta Groombridge
The mum-to-be in her younger days, EC S*Luddkolt's Greta Groombridge

0703010 005
It's THE place to snuggle up in, S*Luddkolt's Qlara Quarter has found a new compact-living-quarter

So, yes in this family we do like our baskets, especially those who are meant to serve bread!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...