Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Heaps of books

Having had a really nice day on the town -

plus actually running some errands AND

making some long overdue phonecalls with a good result AND

having a long walk all over town today

I really feel it's well deserved to in about four minutes be laying my head on the pillow and get a good night's sleep. That'll include the right NOT to write something inspired and amazing here.

Perhaps the good night's sleep will be a BIT delayed by the fact that I invested in lots of nice books at the annual Swedish book-sale today - and perhaps I just can't resist browsing a bit through them.

And maybe I'll have to ponder a bit about the fact that I might being a bit closer to a new line of business for me. A long overdue business.

And maybe I'll have to caress those precious stones that hm, just had to come home with me although I do have enough of them by far. But who can resist a name like lemon chrysopras and bright blue amazonite roses, and some imagination stirring shapes of corall...? Not me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...