Monday, February 26, 2007

Se*y Mother Pucker

That's the witty name of one of the beautyproducts I bought on my way down to South Africa - btw, if your main goal while on holiday is to shop for new and interesting beautyproducts, well then ZA is most certainly NOT the place to go...

Anyway, I found this little intriguing product - not that I really need to pluxx up my lips, but still I'm a sucker for fun products like this, and hey, who could resist a pluxxer with that name?!

- a lip pluxxing gloss, with scientifically proven pluxxing superfill microspheres that explode in volume up to 10x when they come in contact with the water. They're like tiny, dehydrated little sponges that expand when you put them onto your lips.

It smells divine, like chocolate, gives a nice gloss - and very kissable lips - it tingles quite a bit, first hot then cold, I don't know about the pluxxing effect though... From Soap & Glory UK, if you'd like to have a try.

The other three - well correctly I guess one should say 2 in 1, 5 in 1 times 2 - I got as a special edition at British Airways flight shop.

  • Bobbi Brown nude on nude five eye shadow palette (I thought now's the time to finally get down and dirty with eyeshadows. But the holiday was just too hot for even thinking about makeup...)
  • Benefit Realness of concealness (gotta love that name!) - a mini fake-it kit for those days your not really yourself, or perhaps too obviously yourself...
  • Benefit Pocketpal - benetint & gloss 2 in one for lips and cheeks. I really like the compact idea of a lip and cheek stain, but the uncoloured gloss part... Well, it's just bound to look a bit nasty after putting it over the tint.
I actually bought three other products in a superstore, or perhaps one should leave that super out of it, in ZA. At a superlow price. Which I don't think are available here in Sweden (or perhaps I'm just too posh to have a look in our own supermarkets...):
  • Palmolive Classic Citrus Sensation conditioner (because I ran out of my neat little packages of Kiehl's samples). With a scent that now reminds me of Africa...
  • Revlon Pink happiness, perfumed bodylotion with aloe & chamomile extracts. Smells heavenly!
  • Concord acetone free instant nail polisher remover. A funny little jar in which you're suppose to dip and twist your finger to remove the nailpolish. If it works remains to be seen.

Well, eyes open for the next chapter of my South African journey, I just had to get this bit in about beautyproducts...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...