Monday, January 29, 2007

Countdown to sun

Can't help but musing over the fact than in about a week I'll be sitting somewhere on a very warm and sunny beach sipping something like this to the right...

And what's the fun with musing if you can't share the fact that in one week I'll be having fun in the sun whilst others just have to do with fun in the snow - and cold.

Since it was a bit of sort of impossible to find bikinishorts in the Stockholmian shops this time of year - hey, haven't you heard of winter holidays to the sun? - I had to try the emergency thing with buying them online.

The model/colour/pattern seemed to good to be true - I hope they're good enough irl... And I sure hope they'll get here in time too - a bit silly if they don't.

Another thing I hope will get here in time before we leave is my new present - which also helps support the fight against aids in Africa - a bright red iPod nano.

I'm not really keen on the iPod design itself, but well, it's both for a global good cause AND a Pia good cause - so I don't have to bring with me a bunch of CD:s and a player on holiday, again.

If you want to both listen and do good, or do even more good, read more about the Global fund and Red here.

I have managed - I think - to compact down the luggage I'm bringing, but the big question(s) still remaining unanswered is whether to bring one handbag or two, and if so which one or two? The opinions on that highly important matter varies.

Yeah, I know, going on a safari doesn't acquire any stylish handbag. And not the hanging out at the beach either. But I suppose there'll be a bit of hanging out in a city or two too, and a bit of shopping. And well, one wouldn't want to be totally without style, right?

The question(s) remains... One or two, which one or two... To be continued.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...