Monday, December 18, 2006

Misery

I feel a cold coming on. Or actually it's already here. Obviously I didn't made it all season without one. I hate this sour throat thing. Trying to get rid off it with interesting American pills - all legal of course! - so far without any luck.

Misery like this sure loves company and if I might have any saying about that company, it's tea - and not that nasty, nauseating cough, headache, aching limbs, lack of taste and smell... Since I do like my tea with milk that's a bit difficult to drink with a sour throat. I usually end up drinking lots of applejuice instead.

But as long as I can have that cuppa, it might as well be with one of my favourite brands of tea - the Finnish brand Nordqvist. It can't be found in Sweden, as far as I know, so Mats always buys some packages of them when he goes on his frequent business-trips to Finland.

It comes in many different flavours in colourful packaging. Both black and green tea, flavoured or not. My favourites are still Faithful friend - and not only because the bags are decorated with cat paws... - and Cheery Rainy Day. Caribbean Sun isn't too bad either.

So if you happen to have the time and inclination to take a trip to Finland, that neighbouring country of Sweden on the other side of the Baltic sea, don't forget to bring home some packages of that lovely tea!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...