Wednesday, December 06, 2006

In heat

I have a young lady in my kitchen - again - who desperately seeks attention from handsome young man. We got the whole show right on the kitchen-table for lunch today, no shame whatsoever... I'm the one who's embarrassed by that behaviour, and when we had guests too. What will they think? When spotted girl and spotted boy had their ways quite openly like that...

The second kind of heat today was the food I made, four kind of meze- dishes. They turned out quite well (recipes to come later). The dessert of gingerbred & lingonberry cheesecake wasn't too good though, so I'll skip that recipe - since I can't believe it's me who couldn't make it right.

And the third heatwave came with the installation of the heatpump. Can't say I'm too impressed by it... - I can't open two wardrobes now. And I'm not at all sure one can easily solve that problem in a nice looking way. Big sigh there.

Not to mention the fact you have to clean that darn heatpump every fortnight. I'm far to busy with cleaning kittylitter-boxes, I don't want anything more to clean. Unless that thing doesn't come with a cleaning lady, or rather a nice little male with a pinchfriendly-bottom - which I'm sad to say the heatpump-installation-men didn't offer.

I did find it rather amuzing that one of the men apparently suffered form cat-allergies and couldn't stay for a long time, leaving the other one working for two. They sure picked the right house then. And I must say it's a bit strange to work with such installations when one suffers from pet-allergies... And no they didn't close any doors, wide open they were and leaving me with my company absolutely on our toes looking out for any fourlegged borstal breakout.

I'm now completely exhausted, so looking forward to an early night in bed. Nighty night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...