Thursday, November 09, 2006

Rosa, Viktor & Rolf


Right now I'm contemplating if I should have been a real nerd and queued for the launch of Viktor & Rolf's fashion-collaboration with H&M this morning.

There was a cute blouse there I really wanted... On the other hand I have too much selfesteem as to degrade myself to doing that... That's why I totally refuse standing in line for anything, normally.

If not completely necessary like the check in for a flight or something like that. You'll never ever see me queuing for concert-tickets, outside nightclubs or events. No way. My time is worth far too much. Time is money.

And no it doesn't matter if it's something more exclusive than H&M-clothes. A slight perhaps and maybe and exception to the rule, if it would be a supersale at Mulberry. Maybe.

Having said Mulberry once, I have to say it twice. Since my pink baby is back home with me and her family now. Rosa, my Rosa. Mended and safe again. She's a bit cold and stiff, I haven't been able to get anything from her about the experience of travelling far and being away from the family for over a month. Poor thing. She spent the night with her family beside my bed. I hope she'll be able to talk real soon. It's better to let it all out than to keep that kind of chocking experience inside.

And from expensive to cheap, I must admit that I actually bought something at H&M yesterday. Again. The fourth item this week. Hope that's not a sign of a downrolling spiral...? Anyway, it was a cute, knitted skirt in mohair & wool (plus some nasty synthetic material I don't want to think about...). Golden beige/brown, cableknitted. I just love it. Only in size 34-38 though, but it's really a stretchy material and I'm happy to admit it fitted quite nicely!

I would have preferred the skirt to be a bit longer, but it'll be neat with jeans or other trousers too. Now I really think it's time for the cold winter weather. It's just to mild for all my favourite shalws, mittens, hats and caps! Weathergods, snow and a bit of storm again, please!

The picture? Yes it's a jewellery of mine, Pia K Stockholm. I found some forgotten pics I had taken this Summer of the jewellery, quite a few of them was really good I think. And green almost always makes one happy, calm and content. The green Venetian glassbeads are accompanied by the semiprecious stone Hematite, which is said to help decrease negativity and balance the body/mind/spirit.

Just what one might need while contemplating the missed opportunity of that Viktor & Rolf designed chiffonblouse...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...