Thursday, October 12, 2006

The great sensation of absolutely nothing

The name of the shirt I bought today, or at least the words of wisdom that came with it. I really do like the little words with a twist that often are embroidered or come with the clothes from the Swedish clothing brand Odd Molly.

Always in nature-materials and this Fall-collection also in cashmere. Supercute and personal, unfortunately the sizes aren't too big, from 0-3 (i e XS-L and large not being quite large in general...).

It would be nice if women with a larger breast area or larger sizes also could fit in all Odd Molly clothes - since some of their mottos are "You're perfect because your not" and "Vive la difference!"...

Anyway, having said that I'm very happy with my new Autumn shirt in bright mustardyellow. Thick cotton fabric, with cute details and a flattering shape. Wouldn't be surprised if perhaps the brown or/and the grey one accompanied this one later on...

And the other buys of today were
  • some bright red mohair-yarn for that order of a muffler I got last weekend.
  • The search continues for the ultimate mascara - L'Oréal Telescopic came with me home.
  • And then the smartest thing, a magnet for the dishwasher that says Odiskad (Dirty) on the red side and Diskad (Clean) on the green side. No more arguments over the dishwasher and its content! I hope....

Then I met up with my potter friend with whom I hope to form some sort of exciting collaboration concerning her pottery and my jewellery. We both went home with new ideas and tasks to be done on both parts...

Other than that I realize I do have to go to bed - tomorrow it's time for the annual chocolate-festival here in Stockholm. I need to be in good shape for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...